Saturday, January 30, 2010

January


Been a crap summer as far as weather has been concerned. There have been a few nice days but this has been accompanied with warm winds.
We went camping at Geraldine with our tent. W loved it as there was a park within 20 meters and also lots of people to introduce himself to. He didn't like the night too much though as he awoke a few times - probably wandering where he was. We also made it out to Kelsey's Bush just passed Waimate as there is an Animal park that you can walk around. N fed the animals with some feed - check out the pics. W was delighted with the day and now when we ask him what he wants to do tomorrow he quickly answers 'animals'.
Anyone who has stayed will be able to see from the picture that we have finally invested in some dining furniture. We are moving up in the world!
I completed a duathlon last week. I was very pleased to knock 20 minutes of last years time mainly due to bike riding where last year I was stunned with how fast everyone else was on the bike. W gave me a ' Go Daddy Go' when I went passed!
N is feeling junior moving around all the time - especially when it is windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment